Selonda was founded in 1981 and today, with over 30 years of experience, is a leading global producer and supplier of fresh Sea Bream and Sea Bass, the most popular Mediterranean fish in Europe, Russia and North America.
- The Selonda Group of companies supplies over 400 tons of fresh Sea Bream and Sea Bass every week to customers in more than 20 countries worldwide.
- Selonda has a total annual production capacity of over 25.000 tons of Sea Bream and Sea Bass:
- 46 sea-cage fish farms in Greece with an annual production capacity of over 25.000 tons of Sea Bream and Sea Bass.
- 1 fish feed production plant operated by the subsidiary company Perseus, the largest fish feed producer in Greece, with an annual production capacity of 70.000 tons of feed.
- 5 hatcheries in Greece with an annual production capacity of over 120 million fry.
- Selonda is listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1994, when it became the first aquaculture company to gain access to capital markets.